Online Presence Checklist during Lockdown
We’ve put together a checklist of 15 digital items to check and to consider for your business. This lockdown or downtime is the perfect time to work on and improve your digital strategy.
1. Domain: Should I get more domains like .com or .online
2. Emails: Make sure the contact form submissions on your website comes through to your inbox
3. Website: Check for errors, spelling mistakes and more
4. Social Media: Time to update or refresh your profile and cover image
5. Live Chat: Should I add this feature to my website? (Instant gratification, better service)
6. Whatsapp for Business: Make it easy for clients to contact me, sign up with WA for B.
7. Vouchers: Should I sell vouchers?
8. Online Shop: Would an e-commerce aspect improve my business and generate more sales?
9. Google Ads: Reach more people and generate new traffic to my website.
10. Social Media Ads: Should I start doing Facebook and Instagram ads?
11. Lead Generation: Where are my leads coming from? What is a funnel and why should I get one?
12. Email Signatures: Maybe time to update the look and feel
13. Photoshoot: Book a photoshoot to update your website photos / image library.
14. Mailers: Should I start doing bulk mailers, grow my database and communicate more?
15. Mobile App: Maybe I should get a mobile app for my business
Feel free to contact us for help! Send us a Whatsapp to 021 976 7332 or email email@example.com